Hi! We want to tell you that our new version 8.0 of Wormhole Campus has been active since Sunday, September 28.
Since the beginning of the year, we've been working on this version, which has a lot of improvements, such as new functionalities and a graphic administration and management interface, completely redesigned to facilitate and speed up your daily tasks. Likewise, we've incorporated the most modern web technologies (such as HTML5) to create the best version of Wormhole Campus in our history!
Some of the new features and improvements of this version are:
- Courses and user management interface fully renewed and simplified.
- Up to 50% improvement of the performance and general achievement.
- New tree view for contents, enabling the quickly addition of documents and mobility among modules with a simple drag & drop.
- Possibility to upload exams and online classes before, after or even during the modules, so that it is no longer necessary to create modules to upload content.
- New features for exams, with the possibility of choosing, for example, to show either one question at a time or all together, and to activate the random selection of both questions and answers .
- New option to assign users to a course, called "Restricted". That option will allow you to apply one or more labels to a course so that this one will be only visible for the users with those same labels. This is an easy method to create different groups, levels or classes without manually assigning the users to each course.
- Send massive messages to users , with the possibility of choosing the groups individually.
- Multiple selection of users to carry out common actions, such as, eliminate, disallow from a course or generate the Certificate of conclusion.
- Fully renewed rooms for online classes.
CEO | Wormhole