How to enable eco reduction in Chrome
On August 18, a new version of Wormhole virtual rooms with echo cancellation was presented. If you want this version to work properly, you need to disable Google Chrome Pepflashplayer plugin.
1. Enter the virtual rooms
If you find this message when you enter your virtual room, you have to follow the steps below to make Wormhole work properly in Chrome browser.
2. Follow the following steps
- 1) Open a new tab and type: chrome://plugins
- 2) Once there, check if you have installed Adobe Flash Player®. If it is not installed, follow the process from here.
- 3) If it is installed, click Details and a drop-down menu will open to let you see the Flash Player plugin you have enabled.
3. Disable Google Chrome Pepflashplayer plugin
If you have NPSWF32 plugin, you need to disable Google Chrome Pepper plugin and click this latter version as default. If it is not installed, follow the process from here.
4. Download the Adobe plugin
If you don't have NPSWF32 plugin, you can access Adobe Flash Player® to download and install it for free in your browser.
Finally, refresh your virtual room and start broadcasting your classes.